Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Almost Halloween!



I had to smile when I saw a group of scarecrows displayed in front of one of our local grocery stores. I have loved scarecrows since I was a child and since I don't get to see many, I just had to take a second trip back to the store to get some photos! Our little town held a Scarecrow Contest and here are photos of some of the entries. "Chuck" says "My name is Chuck. Watch out crows here I come!" and "Scarlett Scaryshoes" will scare for shoes! Hmmmm, wonder how many pair of shoes are in her closet?

3 comments:

cheryl said...

I finally found your blog!
By the way ... Chuck is extremely scary looking.

BonnieLass said...

Welcome Cheryl! The one without his head was pretty good too! LOL!

Gillian McMurray said...

These are so great. I love the wit on the labels - LOL.